Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Dear Microsoft

You fucking morons. Here I was all ready to drop $30-40 on downloadable content from Games for Windows Live. Instead I walk away shaking my head in disgust and irritation.

As a stockholder I am appalled and as a customer I am infuriated. When I am ready I reach in my pocket and get my credit card out and buy the things I want and can afford. I don't care about "facilitating micropayments" or being "rewarded." I want to buy stuff and only spend money for that stuff I get right now. If you put in place a system suitable for 8 year olds then you are going to get that level of spending. As for me I will keep my money in my pocket and think twice about buying any of your shoddy and poorly designed products.

Sincerely,

Takezo

Note: edited for profanity 6/11, 2009. Still PO'ed but what was removed was just juvenile.

No comments:

Post a Comment